Honey Glazed Pigs in Blankets with Wholegrain Mustard Mayo Dip.
We sell thousands of these delicious little morsels over the Christmas period and we think it’s fair to say this Christmas dinner would be, quite frankly. incomplete without a few pigs in blankets piled on your plate! As extremely moreish as they are we think this simple little trick of adding a dash of sweet honey elevates them to the next level, team with the wholegrain mustard mayo and you have the perfect no fuss, delicious canape for your festive soiree’s!
1 pack of 12 Honeywell’s Pigs in Blankets
2 tbsp Runny Honey
4 tbsp Good quality mayonnaise
1 heaped tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- pre-heat the oven to 180 c
- lay the pigs in blankets out on a lined baking tray and brush with the honey
- pop in the oven and bake for around 25 minutes, until golden and starting to catch a little
- sprinkle with the fresh thyme and serve with your Christmas feast.
- If serving as a canape, serve with the wholegrain mustard dip. Simply mix the may and mustard together and pop into a serving dish alongside the pigs in blankets so your guests can dip the delicious sticky sausages into the mustard-y dip!